Coordinating and Hosting Organization:
Psientífica – Association for Social Promotion and Development (Águeda, Portugal)
Duración: 10 meses
Fechas: 1 de Octubre 2017 – 31 de Julio 2018
– Jugendinfo NOE (Sankt Polten, Austria)
– YouNet association (Bologna, Italy)
– Muxelka Asociación Cultural (Coruna, Spain)
– KulturLife (Kiel, Germany)
Descripcion de las actividades para voluntarios:
(Octubre – Julio)
1. VolunteersPoint: volunteers will participate in the activities of Águeda Youth Center, namely at the level of the visibility sessions and other activities organized for Águeda’s community. They will have the opportunity to experience the day-to-day life of an organization and participate in Erasmus projects developed by Psientífica.
2. Intercultural School: in the context of the European School Club in the schools of Águeda region, volunteers will stimulate sessions to promote Intercultural
Dialogue, with the support of a school coordinator. These sessions, based on non-formal education methodologies, will promote cultural sharing, reflection on European citizenship and intercultural tolerance. The volunteers will work with youngsters (13-19).
3. Change Agents: the volunteers will have technical monitoring for the development of entrepreneurship skills, related to the transformation of needs into ideas and actions. In addition to developing the dynamics to be applied in schools, volunteers will have the opportunity to design and write a project that can be presented in the context of Erasmus + project and, if possible, create and implement their own personal projects, which should be related to the main topic of this project.
4. Intercultural Holidays: During the school holidays, the volunteers will participate in the activities developed by Psientífica, as well as other organizations in the region of Águeda interested in their collaboration.
Perfil de los candidatos:
1. Profile of Volunteer:
a. Volunteers between 20 – 30 years old;
b. Interested in contacting with the Portuguese culture and that are motivated to establish an intercultural dialogue in a rural area;
c. Willing to develop skills in project management and the promotion of youth activities;
d. Motivated to develop activities with other young people in the context of non-formal education;
a) Willing to learn Portuguese language and culture.
1. Travel: in case both flights – round trip – cost more than the budget allocated by Portuguese National Agency, the volunteer is responsible for paying the extra money.
a. Austria: 360€
b. Germany: 360€
c. Italy: 275€
d. Spain: 180€
2. Pocket Money: 4€/day
3. Food Allowance: 180€/month
Volunteers will be accommodated in an apartment, in single rooms. In case the host organization is not able to find T4 in Águeda city centre, they will be accommodated in twin rooms, by gender.
Por favor, si estás interesado, envía tu CV a: firstname.lastname@example.org cuanto antes!
Fuente de la foto de portada: http://eu.haworth.com/bottom-nav/company-info/locations/agueda