Organización de acogida y coordinadora: stichting nederland bouwt V.O.C. retourschip
Lugar: Lelystad, Países Bajos
Duración: 12 meses
Fecha del inicio: 01/08/2018, 01/09/2018, 01/12/2018
Fecha límite para envíar solicitudes: 17/04/2018
Descripción del proyecto:
The Batavia yard is a historical center for shipbuilding. On the yard, as much as possible, we work according to the authentic and traditional construction methods from the 17th century, as well as research shipbuilding techniques specific for that time. The building of historical ships attracted much attention of visitors from the beginning, so the yard became a tourist attraction. In addition, the Batavia Yard has become a learning and working experience project for youth and for re-integration of people. Stichting Batavia is a private, non-profit foundation which can be characterised as a combination of tourist business, educational training and volunteer organisation.
Alojamiento, manutención, transporte etc.:
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 until 17:00 (1 day free during the week)
- At 12 o’clock you get a meal at the yard.
- Food and pocket money: 284€ per month
- The trips to Holland and back are covered (please keep the recipes)
- Shared flat with other two volunteers in Lelystad (possible sharing the room)
- All the house bills are paid, inclusive wifi.
- Transport card: NS Weekend Vrij (provided)
- Dutch lessons.
- Health insurance provided during all the project
- We will make an activity agreement (AA) and you will have to sign it (when it’s ready we will contact you).
Formación durante el proyecto:
Arrival training and Midterm training, you will participate with other volunteers that are doing other EVS projects in the Netherlands.
Perfil del voluntario:
The volunteer is working in a very active and flexible foundation, so should be able to cope with this. However we point out that the volunteering work can be hard. (We take in consideration all the applications of candidates from EU countries)
– Technical, energetic, open minded, sociable, creative in finding solutions.
– Enthusiastic of manual work (indoor and outdoor)
– Interested about traditional ships
– Good English communication skills
If you also have:
– Technical background
– Knowledge about Autocad and Photoshop
We are looking for 3 volunteers to join our EVS team during 12 months. Our starting dates are:
- 1st August 2018
- 1st September 2018
- 1st December 2018
Batavia-yard is an organisation which is depending on the work of volunteers for some years already. A lot of foreign volunteers helped to build the ship “Batavia” and are now helping to start a new project for a replica ship.
Stichting Batavia couldn’t exist without numerous volunteers, who help in showing everybody the way of building ships in the 17th century. This period is also known as the ‘golden age’ in Dutch history. Next to the building of the ships in the authentic way, we also have the educational function to teach about the history.
¿Cómo solicitar tu plaza?
Para solicitar tu plaza, por favor, envíanos tu CV y una carta de presentación en inglés a email@example.com antes del 17 de abril. En el asunto de correo pon: SVE en Países Bajos 101/2018.
Recuerda indicar en la carta la Asociación Cultural Muxelka como tu organización de envío:
Nº Acreditación: 2014-1-ES02-KA110-005640
EVS Database: https://europa.eu/youth/vp/organisation/937455337_en
Nº ref 101/2018