Organización de acogida: Lycée Vauban
Organización coordinadora: Bureau Information jeunesse de Brest
Lugar: Brest, Francia
Duración: 10 meses
Fecha del inicio: 31/08/2018
Fecha del fin: 30/06/2019
Fecha límite para envíar solicitudes: 02/06/2018
Descripción del proyecto:
The EVS volunteer will be assigned in two different services, The information and documentation center (IDC) and The School life office in order to improve the pupil services and supervising.
Their work plan will be distributed between both sites Vauban and Lanroze:
1. The IDC
In close relation with the 2 librarians, the EVS volunteers will:
– welcome the pupils and provide responses to their different requirements Help in the electronic sorting, archiving and lending of books
– Organize the display and check the availability of school and cultural documents to the pupils Participate in cultural events
2. The School life office
The volunteers will participate in:
– The pupil reception Cultural and sport activities (display implementations, foot and music clubs, etc.)
– Workshops to raise awareness regarding the culture and behavior of young people
– The development of specific spaces devoted to the culture and languages of EVS
– The animation of the pupil home
Alojamiento, manutención, transporte etc.:
The volunteers will be accommodated in an independant flat in the high school site. Each one will get his/her own bedroom and will share kitchen and bathroom with others volunteers.
The volunteer will get 250€ each month to prepare his/her own meals. But it’s also possible to eat at the high school self-service restaurant during the week (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and to get money for the others meals/days.
The volunteer will get a monthly subscription, for free, to bus and tramway network.
Formación durante el proyecto:
- Pre-departure training (PDT) : organised by his/her sending organisation
- On-arrival training (OAT) : organised by the French National Agency
- Mid-term training (MTT) : organised by the French National Agency
- Final evaluation : organised by his/her sending organisation
Besides, during his/her EVS the volunteer will get :
- a task-support mentor
- a personnal mentor
Perfil del voluntario:
We are looking for 2 volunteers from European Union countries, from 18′ up to 30′.
Basic skills in French are NOT requested.
The volunteer must have the willingness to work with young people and to prepare activities with/for them. Basics skills in French are welcome.
The high school welcome more than 1600 students, in which 200 at the boarding school.
This secondary school offers its students different pathways:
– general and technology
The high school is situated on 2 different sites, one called “Vauban” and another called “Lanroze”.
¿Cómo solicitar tu plaza?
Para solicitar tu plaza, por favor, envía tu CV y una carta de presentación en inglés a email@example.com antes del 2 de junio. En el asunto de correo pon: SVE en Francia 113/2018.
Recuerda indicar en la carta la Asociación Cultural Muxelka como tu organización de envío:
Nº Acreditación: 2014-1-ES02-KA110-005640
EVS Database: https://europa.eu/youth/vp/organisation/937455337_en
Nº ref 113/2018