Organización de acogida: Projektzentrum BSJ im LSB
Lugar: Seddiner See, Alemania
Duración: 12 meses
Fecha del inicio: 09/11/2018
Fecha del fin:09/11/2019
Fecha límite para envíar solicitudes: 10/02/2018
Descripción del proyecto:
The project implies the integration of the volunteer in the Project Centre by supporting the co-workers in their daily work with youth. By learning to use sport as the educational tool and working method the volunteer will have a possibility to assist, to take part and engage himself in the Social projects:
1) Mobile “Street Sport on Tour” (trendy sport offers during sport events);
2) “Integration through Sport” – programme for the integration of “repatriates of German ancestry” into community through sport;
3) “Street Soccer for Tolerance”.
Possible fields of activity:
– assist with the organisation and implementation of sport tournaments and other events
– learn about the educational method „Street Soccer for Tolerance“
– support the communication with foreign partner organisations coming to summer youth camps
– look after young people from abroad during youth camps
– teamwork with other volunteers
– get acquainted with sports structures in Germany
Alojamiento, manutención, transporte etc.:
Accommodation: The volunteer will live in one of our 2 accommodation places for EVS volunteers in Potsdam. Each of the volunteer has his/her own room. Necessary living arrangements for the project time has been done.
Food: A monthly food allowance of 229,00 € will be provided via bank transfer.
Local Transport: A monthly ticket to use public transport within the area of Potsdam/Brandenburg will be provided.
Perfil del voluntario:
- be interested in social youth work
- be interested in sport oriented social youth work
- be interested in the conception and implementation of locally and internationally oriented sport events and projects
- be interested to work with children and young people
- dedicated commitment and creativity implementing projects activity area
- sociable, friendly, patient and open-minded
- willing to learn new skills
- curious and be interested in German culture and language
- readiness to commit also in some weekends (Summer season)
¿Cómo solicitar tu plaza?
Para solicitar tu plaza, por favor, envía tu CV y una carta de presentación en inglés a firstname.lastname@example.org antes del 10 de febrero.
Recuerda indicar en la carta la Asociación Cultural Muxelka como tu organización de envío:
Nº Acreditación: 2014-1-ES02-KA110-005640
EVS Database: https://europa.eu/youth/vp/organisation/937455337_en
Nº ref 59/2018