Organización de acogida: Kindertagesstätte Hort Wellenreiter
Lugar: Brandenburg an der Havel, Alemania
Duración: 12 meses
Fecha del inicio: 28/09/2018
Fecha del fin: 28/09/2019
Fecha límite para envíar solicitudes: 10/02/2018
Descripción del proyecto:
Volunteer will be integrated in the “on the move and health oriented” program of the after school care center by supporting the pedagogues in their daily activities. Sport, movement and healthy lifestyle are the key words in the daily work at the after school care center. For this reason, the “on the move” education has the highest priority as a pedagogical basic principle. Volunteer will help pedagogues with on the move exercises, communicate with children and lead them to the better consciousness for the health. Also, volunteer will have opportunity to organize his own projects, e.g. about his own country, culture, traditions.
Possible main fields of activity:
– support by the independent learning of children
– accompanying children from the school and in their daily activities
– support by the fulfillment of homeworks
– cooking together with children healthy food
– support by the planning and implementation of activities, e.g. Easter, autumn festival, Christmas event.
Alojamiento, manutención, transporte etc.:
Accommodation: The volunteer will live in one of our 2 accommodation places for EVS volunteers in Potsdam. Each of the volunteer has his/her own room. Necessary living arrangements for the project time has been done.
Food: A monthly food allowance of 229,00 € will be provided via bank transfer.
Local Transport: A monthly ticket to use public transport within the area of Potsdam/Brandenburg will be provided.
Perfil del voluntario:
- be interested in work with young children
- be interested in sport orientated work
- be interested in the conception and implementation of sport orientated events and projects with children
- dedicated commitment and creativity (music, sport, games, dance etc.)
- sociable, friendly, patient and open-minded
- willing to learn new skills
- curious and be interested in German culture and language
- body hygiene
¿Cómo solicitar tu plaza?
Para solicitar tu plaza, por favor, envía tu CV y una carta de presentación en inglés a firstname.lastname@example.org antes del 10 de febrero.
Recuerda indicar en la carta la Asociación Cultural Muxelka como tu organización de envío:
Nº Acreditación: 2014-1-ES02-KA110-005640
EVS Database: https://europa.eu/youth/vp/organisation/937455337_en
Nº ref 60/2018