Organización de acogida: Kita Nesthüpfer
Lugar: Falkensee, Alemania
Duración: 12 meses
Fecha del inicio: 02/11/2018
Fecha del fin:02/11/2019
Fecha límite para envíar solicitudes: 10/02/2018
Descripción del proyecto:
The Kindergarten “Nesthüpfer” is a child care institution opened in 2013 in the town west of Berlin called Falkensee. Volunteer will be integrated in the “on the move and health oriented” program of the Kindergarten by supporting the pedagogues in their daily activities. Sport, movement and healthy lifestyle are the key words in the daily work at the Kindergarten. Volunteer will help pedagogues with on the move exercises, communicate with children and lead them to the better consciousness for the health. Also, volunteer will have opportunity to organize his own projects, e.g. about his own country, culture, traditions.
Possible fields of activity:
– Involvement whilst looking after 1 to 5 year old children
– Assistance whilst practicing aged-based movement exercises in a playful way
– Accompanying children in their daily activities, e.g. to the sports hall, playground, forest visit
– Support by the planning of activities, e.g. Autumn festival, Christmas event, birthdays
Alojamiento, manutención, transporte etc.:
Accommodation: The volunteer will live on his/her own in 1-room apartment with bathroom and kitchen in town of Falkensee. This apartment is on roof floor and is part of a private house.
Food: A monthly food allowance of 229,00 € will be provided via bank transfer.
Local transport: a bike will be provided.
Perfil del voluntario:
- be interested in work with young children
- be interested in sport orientated work
- be interested in the conception and implementation of sport orientated events and projects with children
- dedicated commitment and creativity (music, sport, games, dance etc.)
- sociable, friendly, patient and open-minded
- willing to learn new skills
- curious and be interested in German culture and language
- body hygiene
- be ready to live on his/her own in Falkensee
¿Cómo solicitar tu plaza?
Para solicitar tu plaza, por favor, envía tu CV y una carta de presentación en inglés a firstname.lastname@example.org antes del 10 de febrero.
Recuerda indicar en la carta la Asociación Cultural Muxelka como tu organización de envío:
Nº Acreditación: 2014-1-ES02-KA110-005640
EVS Database: https://europa.eu/youth/vp/organisation/937455337_en
Nº ref 58/2018