We are looking for volunteers aged between 18 and 30 years, legally residing in one of the Program Counties. We seek a balance of varied ages, genders and nationalities amongst our EVS volunteers.
We are not looking for experienced volunteers but those that would learn a lot during the service in a given receiving organization. Apart from personal motivation of volunteers our requirement is volunteers’ strong will of learning Spanish language after selection procedure successfully ends. Knowledge of Spanish will be an asset as our work is strongly connected with local community.
We will pay special attention to those candidates that are keen on getting involved in their new local community. Volunteers will share apartments with other volunteers (from 2 to 4 volunteers in one apartment) and we would like for volunteers sharing one apartment to organize at least one event in their local community (additional to their volunteering working schedule in receiving organizations).
Short descriptions of our vacancy:
Asociación Cultural Muxelka
- Support the planning, implementation of projects of European mobility for all youth and events organized by Muxelka (info days, meetings, competitions etc.);
- Support communication in youth work (with partners/participants)
- Conducting awareness activities, discussions groups (cinema, literature, music, art, tourism, social life)
- Support activities related to European mobility, A Coruña and its attractions (production of flyers, multimedia to be published online, and to be co-released by partners or media);
- Update the website of Muxelka & social media;
- Support language classes for local community;
- Carring out a personal project which topic depends on his/her intererests;
- Dates of mobility: 1.10.2015 – 30.06.2017
According to Erasmus + rules, we provide all volunteers with: accommodation, food allowance, pocket money, insurance etc.
There is also a Facebook Group for all candidates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1665642493708571/?fref=ts
IMPORTANT: We ask each candidate to send us filled out APPLICATION FORM.
Candidates can add other documents/personal presentations/ videos/photos/motivation letters to the application form, if they want but please know that applications without our form will not be taken into consideration.
Please send applications to: email@example.com. In title please write: EVS 2016.
Application DEADLINE for all candidates is April 12th 2016.
We will contact only candidates we find suitable, asking for further skype or telephone interview and contact their sending organizations (if they have them) by 16 April 2016.