– University degree / Student
– Understanding of EU policies and knowledge of EU programmes;
– Good written and verbal communication skills in English; Spanish will be an asset,
– Excellent analytical and drafting skills to produce proposals and reports.
– Managing relationships with partner organizations,
– Uploading articles and visual material to our website;
– Fundraising prospect researching
– Assistance in the preparation of European grant applications
* Project Management:
– Managing travel and accommodation bookings,
– Communication with participants and other event management tasks
– Basic office tasks
What we offer
– Opportunity to advance in the EU project development and management field;
– An unique international experience;
Interested candidates should submit their application by email with the subject “EU Project Manager Trainee” to email@example.com along with a resumé.