Duration: 2 months 01.05.2016-30.06.2016
Our partner organization, APA XANELA (Association of Parents of Pupils of María Pita Primary School) from A Coruña, Spain is looking for English Teaching Assistant.https://www.facebook.com/anpaxanela
Key responsibilities of the internship include:
– providing support to children with English language, reading and writing on an individual, class or small group basis;
– giving extra help to children with special needs or those for whom English is not their first language;
– helping develop programmes of learning activities and to adapt appropriate materials;
– motivating and encouraging pupils;
– assisting with marking and correcting work;
– attending meetings and reviews;
– helping with school events, trips and activities;
The role played by teaching assistants within schools can be vital in helping children gain basic literacy and numeric skills, particularly at key stage one.
We look for motivated interns who would like to gain an experience in working with children.
Previous experience is not necessary but can be an asset.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com with the sublect: “APA XANELA Internship”